When you have a product idea but do not know how to get started with its implementation, Quick Consultation is exactly what you need. In Quick Consultation, an expert in product development will consult you on any issues you might have regarding your product idea and its implementation.
The scope and contents of the Quick Consultation are tailored for your needs. Do you want an expert’s opinion about the feasibility of your product idea? Or do you want to learn about the process of developing a product idea into a commercial product? Or are you wondering how much it would cost to manufacture your product?
How does it work?
Here are the main phases of Quick Consultation:
- Book a free meeting with our service specialist, who will map out the situation of your product idea and the topics you would like to be covered in Quick Consultation.
- We will make you an offer for the Quick Consultation or recommend you another service that better suits your needs. The offer is non-binding.
- If you accept our offer, our product development expert will propose a time for the Quick Consultation session.
- In the Quick Consultation session, you and our expert will go through the topics that were agreed to be covered in the Quick Consultation.
- We will send you an invoice for the provided service.
- After the Quick Consultation, if you wish to take the next step with the implementation of your product idea, we will make you an offer for the next phase in the product development process, such as designing or building a prototype.
Financial support for our consulting services?
In certain situations, Quick Consultation can be executed through the concept of Business Development Services, in which case you might be able to get funding from ELY Centre for our consulting services. Read more about this service here. If you are not sure which one of our services better suits your needs, our service specialist is happy to help you. Book a free meeting with our service specialist by using the form below, by phone at +358 40 632 9649, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.